Craftsman 3/4 HP Belt Drive Opener with Battery Back-Up (#54918)
DESIGN YOUR NEW
with our Door Designer!
- 3/4 HPS* DC Motor with DieHard Battery Back-up
- Smooth, Ultra-Quiet performance with steel reinforced belt
- LCD Smart Motion Detecting Control Console shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- DieHard Battery Back-up operates garage door opener even when the power goes out
- Upgrade to Smart Garage Door Opener Control with purchase of the Connectivity Hub (#54900)
- Twin Panel Lighting, Safety Sensors, Wireless Keypad, Auto Force, Electronic Limits, Low-Power Consumption
- Includes power unit, two remotes, control console, wireless keyless entry pad, battery back-up unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, operators manual.
- The Craftsman Garage Door Opener DC Belt with ¾ HPS® works even when there’s a power outage.
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Craftsman Belt drive garage door opener comes with a DC motor for ultra-quiet operation and soft-start/stop performance
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- DieHard® DC Battery back-up is always charged allowing door control, safety sensors and remote controls to operate on battery power for 20 open/close cycles.
- Includes 2 Security+2.0 ® 3-function remotes are perfect for multi-car families
- LCD Smart-Motion Detecting control console opens and closes door from inside garage while sensing your presence and turning on opener lights automatically.
- Provides time, temperature, light and lock settings and system diagnostic messages.
- Wireless keyless entry pad allows access to garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Security+® Anti-Burglary Coding rolling code changes every time button on the remote is pushed.
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- PosiLock® System securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Manual Release Capability allows you to manually open or close garage door.
Safety reversing sensors create an invisible beam that senses any obstruction in the way of the closing door and automatically reverses door before contact is made.
- HomeLink® with QuickTrain™ Technology.
- Light delay feature turns lights off after a maximum of 4½ minutes.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
- Extension kits to complete installation for 8' and 10' doors are available.
- Professional installation available.
- Weighs 38.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 year motor; 3 year parts.
Sears Garage Door Opener Tips & Resources
Garage Door Construction and Insulation Options
Garage Door Opener Accessories Available
Garage door opener accessories are also available from Sears Garage Solutions, such as additional remote controls, keyless entry pads, laser parking accessory,
garage door security monitor, etc. Call (866) 375-3631for additional information.