Craftsman 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener (#54915)
- ½ HP AC Motor with Vibration Isolation
- Smooth, Ultra-Quiet performance with steel reinforced belt
- Illuminated Motion-Detecting Control Console operates the door from inside garage and turns on opener lights automatically
- Timer-to-Close setting automatically closes the door after a set period of time
- Upgrade to Smart Control with purchase of the Connectivity Hub (#54900)
- Twin Panel Lighting, Safety Sensors, Wireless Keypad, Auto Force, Electronic Limits, Low-Power Consumption
- Includes power unit, two remotes, control console, wireless keyless entry pad, safety sensors, rail, hardware, operators manual.
- The Craftsman ½ HP Garage Door Opener is powerful enough to get any garage door open.
- ½ HP heavy duty motor offers steady performance for years.
- Belt drive for ultra-quiet, strong and dependable performance.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
- 2 Security+® 3-function remotes are perfect for multi-car families.
- Illuminated Motion-detecting Control Console opens and closes door from inside garage and senses your presence and turns on opener lights automatically
Wireless keyless entry pad allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Program remotes and keypads from the wall control, no need to get on a ladder to access the “learn” button.
- 200 watts of lighting, two lights (up to 100W) turn on automatically whenever door opens or closes or safety reversing sensors are obstructed.
- Security+® Anti-Burglary Coding rolling code changes every time button on the remote is pushed.
- PosiLock® System securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Manual Release Capability allows you to manually open or close garage door.
- Safety reversing sensors create an invisible beam that senses any obstruction in the way of the closing door and automatically reverses door before contact is made.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) eliminates power head vibration for reduced noise.
- HomeLink® with QuickTrain™ Technology
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- Light delay feature turns lights off after a maximum of 4½ minutes
- Lock button blocks remote control signals for extra security while on vacation.
- Extension kits to complete installation for 8 ft. and 10 ft. doors are available.
- Professional installation available.
- Weight: 42.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 year motor; 3 year parts
Sears Garage Door Opener Tips & Resources
Garage Door Construction and Insulation Options
Garage Door Opener Accessories Available
Garage door opener accessories are also available from Sears Garage Solutions, such as additional remote controls, keyless entry pads, laser parking accessory,
garage door security monitor, etc. Call (866) 375-3631for additional information.